Hi crafty friends! I’m here today to share my mixed media canvas board for the TCW Spring Challenge. It is bold and bright and has a wonderful message. I hope you’ll join us for this challenge. Here is how:
- create any project on one 6×6 base (can be a card, canvas, page, off the page project…any substrate) with spring theme
- use at least two (2) TCW stencils
- use at least three (3) colors in your project
- use at least one embellishment in/on your project
- share your project on social media using #TCWspringchallenge between April 6 and April 28
For more details about the challenge, the prize package as well as the discount code for all participants, visit our TCW Spring Challenge Post.
I hope you enjoy my take on the TCW Spring Challenge!
You can view my full tutorial video here. The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with some product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own.
Then I added some pigment spray and water. I stamped the heart and sentiment and stuck it on top using TCW Matte Gel Medium.
Thanks so much for stopping by!