Hello Crafty Friends,
THE TCW SPRING CHALLENGE IS AS FOLLOWS:
- create any project on one 6×6 base (can be a card, canvas, page, off the page project…any substrate)
- use at least two (2) TCW stencils
- use at least three (3) colors in your project
- use at least one embellishment in/on your project
- share your project on social media using #TCWspringchallenge between April 6 and April 28
For more details about the challenge, the prize package as well as the discount code for all participants, visit our TCW Spring Challenge Post.
***THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME SOME PRODUCTS TO CREATE THIS PROJECT.THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.***
I start to make the background on a Mixed Media Board 6×6, with some green and yellow Distress Inks.
I chose the colors green, yellow and pink for this challenge.
Then, with TCW907 Pointelle stencil, I decorate around my rice paper with pink Distress ink.
When it is dry, I color TCW920 Tropical Fronds with green watercolor paint.
I used: 6X6 Mixed Media Board, my 3 colors are green, yellow and pink, my 2 stencils are TCW920 Tropical Fronds and TCW907 Pointelle, my embellishment is rice paper.
Here is the result, thanks for stopping by today, I hope my tutorial inspired you! Do not hesitate to leave me a small comment, thank you!
We would love to see what you create with The Crafters Workshop Stencils and Mediums for our Spring Challenge. You can share it with us on our Facebook Page, Instagram and Pinterest using hashtag #TCWspringchallenge between April 6 and April 28.
The Crafters Workshop Design Team.