Saadia here with a small spring themed project for you. I hope you like it. I made this for the TCW Spring Challenge.
The Crafter’s Workshop provided me the products to work with, but the opinions I share here, are solely my own.
We encourage you to share your TCW Spring Challenge project anytime between April 6 and April 28 using the hashtag #TCWspringchallenge and meeting the challenge parameters below.
TCW will select a random winner for a grand prize package which will be announced on May 5 on Instagram.
The TCW Spring Challenge is as follows:
- create any project on one 6×6 base (can be a card, canvas, page, off the page project…any substrate) with spring theme
- use at least two (2) TCW stencils
- use at least three (3) colors in your project
- use at least one embellishment in/on your project
- share your project on social media using #TCWspringchallenge between April 6 and April 28
For more details about the challenge, the prize package as well as the discount code for all participants, visit our TCW Spring Challenge Post.
Now a little detail about my project for the TCW Spring Challenge:
I made this on 6×6 inches watercolor paper. I applied a layer of TCW9007 Clear Gesso to the paper and let it dry.
Next, I applied acrylic paints with a brush and added a few marks.
Applied white acrylic paint through the TCW876 Screen View stencil.
Next, I glued some stamped images with TCW9011 Gel medium matte.
That’s all for now.
Thank you for visiting.
Take care and stay safe.
The Crafter’s Workshop design team member.