It is Tanya. Today I have sunny layout that I made with my lovely The Crafters Workshop stencils for my dear friend. I used mists and black gesso for the background. Lets see!
Do you interest how I create my background!? I have a few photos of process.
1. I choose paper with black and white pattern. Then I covered a part of paper with white acrylic primer
2. I prepared 2 stencils The Crafters Workshop:
3. I added color on diagonal with mist:
4. I made texture with black gesso and stensil
5. Then I again added color on black surface
6. Some stamping:
7. And finally – black mist:
My background is ready!
I used scrap paper, chipboards, vellum and die cuts for the layering and buttons, drops and sequins for the accent in my LO
Have a great day!
The Crafters Workshop products:
The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team Member