Apply now for The Crafter’s Workshop 2020-2021 Design Team!
Are you obsessed with stencils?
Are you an active blogger/vlogger and savvy with social media? Can you take amazing clear photos of your projects and share your work online? Do you want to be a part of an amazing team of artists and crafters? Then we have a call for you!
We are a family-owned, independent manufacturer & distributor of some very cool Stencils and Mixed Media goodies. We are looking for new design team members who love our stuff, and who want to promote our products all over social media. If you’d like to be part of the TCW Design Team, this call is for you!!!
Please read all of the details below before submitting your application.
We are looking for dedicated design team members with a creative and sharing spirit who are passionate about stenciling, who love The Crafter’s Workshop (TCW) products, and who have an active blog/website demonstrating amazing stenciling skills. Our team’s mission is to inspire others and bring their best to the crafting world. DT members must also be able to follow directions, meet deadlines, work well with a team, and communicate fluently in English.
As a design team member for The Crafter’s Workshop (TCW), you will serve a 12-month term beginning 8/1/2020.
As part of The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team, you will receive…
- A variety of The Crafter’s Workshop products and advance releases of new TCW products when applicable
- Endorsement fees for published projects
- Amazing products from Preferred Partners throughout your term as available
- Payment for trade show samples when requested
- A supportive encouraging network with our Design Team with exclusive access to our private Facebook group
- Promotion on TCW social media platforms
- A TCW Design Team badge to display on your website.
- A custom TCW DT watermark for your photos.
Your responsibilities as part of The Crafter’s Workshop Team will be:
- A passion for using The Crafter’s Workshop stencils exclusively during your term
- Effective and timely communication with the TCW team
- Great project photography skills – PROPERLY EXPOSED, WELL-LIT PHOTOS IN FOCUS ARE MANDATORY
- Create 2 blog posts on the TCW blog per month. These dates will be provided to you through our editorial calendar. Blog posts must include clear step-by-step directions and at least 3 different photos.
- We will be looking for video bloggers also.
- Must have an active blog or website and be responsible for keeping your personal blog up to date and hyperlinking The Crafter’s Workshop at every opportunity.
- Have a strong and active social media presence and following. Must be willing to share your projects to your social media such as Facebook and Instagram as well as any TCW promotions.
- Active participation in TCW Social Media channels i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube involvement. Social Media is big in the industry and we want you to be a part of it!!!
- We encourage submissions to magazines and publications and pay endorsement fees for approved published projects.
- Special projects as requested for shows, catalogs, promotional items, and trade shows.
The 2020-21 Crafter’s Workshop Design Team Application
If you are interested in being a part of a fantastic team, please complete the online application below by 11:59 pm EST June 15, 2020. No late submissions will be accepted.
New members joining The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team will be notified by July 10, 2020. The new Design Team will be announced on August 1, 2020!
**Please note, the online application link below requires you to sign in to Google and must be completed all at once, so have links ready for examples of your work once you start the application form (show us your BEST stenciling work) **
To apply, click here below on this link: