Hello again TCW friends…
How great is the new TCW Media Board the design team has been using… and the new stencils?! So much fun to be crafting at the moment!
– The Crafter’s Workshop provided me with some product to create this project. The opinions I share are solely my own –
My project this week uses new stencils, modeling paste & media board
- TCW924 Lush Petals
- TCW913 Lilacs
- TCW585 Inspired Words
- TCW9044 Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste
- TCW9009 Black Modeling Paste
I also do a second simpler board using TCW916 Lighthouse
If you enjoy seeing pages come together, watch the process videos below. Captions within the videos will tell you what products I have used along the way and a brief description follows.
- Paint the mixed media board lilac. No need for gesso.
- Stencil over the background once it is dry with TCW924 Lush Petals
- Using TCW9044 Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste, stencil through TCW913 Lilacs. Dry.
- Once very dry, paint with diluted acrylic paint
- Using TCW9009 Black Modeling Paste, stencil through TCW585 Inspired Words. Lots of different words to choose from
- Using TCW9009 Black Modeling Paste, stencil through TCW916 Lighthouse stencil
- Once dry, paint diluted acrylic colours through so they pool onto the media board giving colour to the stencil’s black texture.
Simple, yet effective!
I do hope you have enjoyed this walk through of my page and the video. Hopefully it gives you some inspiration to create your own painting on TCW’s new Mixed Media Board
Until next time… have fun creating!