Adding found objects to my mixed media art work is one of my favorite things to do. For this project, I am using a ceramic cherub face that I found at a second hand shop. The cherub face worked so well against the lovely textured background created with the TCW Big Flower stencil and Light & Fluffy Modeling paste. For the step by steps, be sure to check out the Quick Tips Mixed Media video below.
The Crafter’s Workshop
- DecoArt Dura Clear Matte Varnish
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint
- Tim Holtz idea-ology – Clippings Stickers
- Vintage Lace
- Faber-Castell Artist PITT Pens
- Ceramic Cherub face (found object)
- Vintage Book Text
Mixed Media Quick Tips Video
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.