Inspiration comes to us in all shapes and forms. Recently, I have been inspired by photos of rusty old cars, trucks, and metal pieces. I love gazing at the layers of paint, rust and texture on these old, decrepit items. The home decor sign below is my interpretation of this beautiful rustic color and texture.
The Crafter’s Workshop:
- TCW9001 White Gesso
- TCW9009 Black Modeling Paste
- TCW807s Script Dots – 6″ x 6″
- TCW807 Script Dots – 12″ x 12″
- TCW361s Mini Tiny Circles
- TCW2173 Coffee Bar
- The Paper Studio Chip Decor
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint – Asphaltum, Burnt Sienna, Coral Blush, Indian Turquoise, Green Lagoon, Desert Turquoise, Deep Burgundy
- DecoArt Americana DuraClear Matte Medium
Check out the Mixed Media Quick Tips Video below
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.