Hi friends, it’s Charmaine here with a pretty cool and easy way to mix and match your stencils and metal dies into one card. I made you a video to see how simple it is to achieve this intricate-looking card.
All my supplies are listed below with step by step instructions if you prefer to read my post.
TCW provided me with some awesome goodies to play with, but the opinions and creations are my own.
- TCW9004 Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste
- TCW156 Cosmic Swirls 12×12
- The Ton Stamps Triangular Metal Die
- Dylusions Ink Spray -Variety of Colors
- Sentiments from Impression Obsession
- Card stock National Paper 16pt Cover Smooth 120lbs
- Gina K Connect Glue
Here is what I did:
- Cut two frames with metal die
- Glue one frame to a sheet of heavy-duty cardstock
- Use the triangles from one die-cut and spray with Ink sprays
- Glue pieces back in the die-cut with Connect glue. (This glue dries clear)
- Secure stencil with washi tape over frame
- Apply Modeling Paste evenly over triangles, clean off edges
- Wait a few hours for paste to dry. The paste will turn the same colors as the triangles
- Cut the frame from the cardstock and glue down second die-cut
- The slimline card is 8.5 x 3.5 in size
- Adhere to the card base and attach a sentiment