Lori here, back to share a project featuring a technique to apply stencil images to uneven and/or heavily textured projects. Last year, I had the chance to create 3 masks for a fundraiser supporting our local art festival. That is when I first used the technique of stamping on tissue paper to transfer onto an uneven service. I love this technique and I hope you will too! Check out the Quick Tips Mixed Media Video for the step by steps.
The Crafter’s Workshop:
- TCW9002 Black Gesso
- TCW9009 Black Modeling Paste
- TCW9004 Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste
- TCW202 Harlequin Stencil
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint – Grey Storm, Midnight Blue, Milk Chocolate, Green Lagoon & Lamp Black
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics – Champaigne Gold
- DecoArt Americana DuraClear Matte Medium
- Tissue Paper
- Brea Reese Texture Powder and Sand
- Paper mask
Check out the Mixed Media Quick Tips Video below
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.