Apply now for The 2019-2020 Crafter’s Workshop Design Team.
The 2019-20 Crafter’s Workshop Design Team Application
Do you love playing with stencils? Are you an active blogger and savvy with social media? Can you take amazing clear photos of your projects and share your work online? Do you want to be a part of an amazing team of artists and crafters? Then we have a call for you!
We are a family-owned, independent manufacturer & distributor of some very cool Stencils and Mixed Media goodies. We are looking for new design team members who love our stuff, and who want to promote our products all over social media. If you’d like to be part of the TCW Design Team, this call is for you!!!
Please read all of the details below before submitting your application.
We are looking for dedicated design team members with a creative and sharing spirit who are passionate about stenciling, who love The Crafter’s Workshop (TCW) products, and who have an active blog/website demonstrating amazing stenciling skills. Our team mission is to inspire others and bring their best to the crafting world. DT members must also be able to follow directions, meet deadlines, work well with a team, and communicate fluently in English.
As a design team member for The Crafter’s Workshop (TCW), you will serve a 12-month term beginning 8/1/2019.
As part of The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team, you will receive…
- A variety of The Crafter’s Workshop products and advance releases of new TCW products when applicable
- Endorsement fees for published projects
- Amazing products from Preferred Partners throughout your term as available
- Payment for trade show samples when requested
- A supportive encouraging network with our Design Team
- Promotion on TCW social media platforms.
Your responsibilities as part of The Crafter’s Workshop Team will be:
- A passion for using The Crafter’s Workshop stencils exclusively during your term.
- Effective and timely communication.
- Great project photography skills – PROPERLY EXPOSED, WELL-LIT PHOTOS IN FOCUS ARE MANDATORY.
- Must be comfortable writing blog posts for 2-3 projects per month consisting of (but not including all every month) blog posts on TCW blog and your personal blog, and Preferred Partner/Blog Hop projects. These dates will be provided to you through our editorial calendar. Tutorials – either video or step-out are always appreciated.
- Must have an active blog or website and be responsible for keeping your personal blog up to date and hyperlinking The Crafter’s Workshop at every opportunity. Using and hyperlinking Preferred Partners product is also required.
- Have a strong and active social media presence and following. Must be willing to share your projects to social media such as Facebook and Instagram as well as any TCW promotions.
- Active participation in TCW Social Media channels i.e. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube involvement. Social Media is big in the industry and we want you to be a part of it!!!
- We encourage submissions to magazines and publications and pay endorsement fees for approved published projects.
- Special projects as per requested for shows, catalogs, promotional items, and trade shows.
If you are interested in being a part of a fantastic team, please complete the following online application by 11:59 pm EST June 15, 2019. No late submissions will be accepted. New members joining The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team will be notified on July 9, 2019. The new Design Team will be announced on August 1, 2019!
**Please note, the online application link below requires you to sign into Google and must be completed all at once, so have links ready for examples of your work once you start the application form (show us your BEST stenciling work) – there are three pages, so make sure you click NEXT at bottom of each page to continue **
To apply, click here below on this link:
Online 2019 TCW Online DT Application
8 thoughts on “Want to Join our Amazing Design Team and Play with the Best Stencils?”
Do you accept applications from other countries (Russia)?
Yes we do! The only thing we do require is that you can communicate clearly in English to communicate with team.
Yay!!! I am interested. Will be applying for sure!
I would love to, but neglect my blog all the time….
We have DT calls each year, so maybe next year?? 😉
Damn, have just seen this and I am too late now……
Mark your calendar to watch again for next year’s DT Call. 🙂 Sorry you missed this one, but there is always next year.
Definitely will be noting on calendar and planner for next year!!!! Fabulous product and many great tutorials on Youtube!