So, I love to add texture to my mixed media projects and one way to do that is with modeling paste and stencils. You’ve likely seen me demonstrate this technique in previous posts. Today, I would like to build on this technique by showing you how to highlight textured elements on Mixed Media projects with White Pearl Modeling Paste.
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PRODUCTS:
- TCW9044 Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste
- TCW 9001 White Gesso
- TCW9011 Matte Gel Medium
- TCW9046 White Pearl Modeling Paste
- TCW838 Floral Spectacle
- Collage paper (book print, music sheets, napkins etc.)
- 5″x7″ Flat Panel Canvas
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology Stickers
- Faber-Castell Artist PITT Pens
- DecoArt Americana Acrylic Paint and DuraClear Matte Varnish
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW FOR THE STEP BY STEPS:
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.