It’s a new release and a new project! I made this cover for my Art Journal with the Butterfly Reflections stencil. Wow, I just love how it turned out. Such a pretty focal point. Check out the Mixed Media Tips video below for the step by steps.
The Crafter’s Workshop Products:
- TCW849 Butterfly Reflections
- TCW267 Ledger
- TCW9001 White Gesso
- TCW9011 Gel Medium, Matte
- TCW9037 Grecian Cold Modeling Paste
- DecoArt Metallics – White Pearl, Champagne Gold
- Tsukineko VersaFine Clair, Nocturne
- 7 Gypies Binding Rings
- We R Memory Keepers – Crop-a-dile
- Faber-Castelle Artist Pitt Pens
- Book Text
- Tissue Paper
Check out the video below for the step by steps:
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.