With Valentines Day coming up, thought I would create a fun Mixed Media project using a heart shaped wooden plaque as a base. I love how the Floral Statement stencil with Modeling Paste and Shimmery Goodness really made this piece special. As the background, these products really made the focal point of red hearts just pop! As always, the Mixed Media Tips Video below will provide you with the step by steps for this project.
The Crafters’ Workshop Products:
- TCW811 Floral Statement
- TCW9005 Modeling Paste
- TCW9001 White Gesso
- TCW9012 Shimmery Goodness
- TCW 9002 Black Gesso
- DecoArt Decor Crackle Medium
- DecoArt Dazzling Metallics – Festive Red
- Tsukineko StazOn – Jet Black
- The Robins Nest – Primary Dew Drops, Silver Mesh
- Art Minds Heart Shaped Wood Plaque
- Tim Holtz Idea-ology – Small Talk Occasions stickers, Grungboard Elements
- Metal charms – key & wing
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW FOR THE STEP BY STEPS:
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.