Have you ever used a wood panel to create a Mixed Media piece? The hard flat surface that this substrate offers is perfect for stencils. You can leave some of the wood unpainted and exposed (like in this project) or apply your design to the entire surface. Either way, it is a nice alternative to canvas and perfectly suited for stencils. Check out the video below for the step by steps.
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PRODUCTS:
- TCW9007 Clear Gesso
- TCW9004 Light & Fluffy Modeling Paste
- TCW9011 Gel Medium
- TCW361 Mini Tiny Circles, Balzer Design
- TCW489 Mini Bee on Time, Rebekah Meier Designs
- 8×10 Blick – Birch Wood Panel
- DecoArt Matte Varnish
- Deco Art Media – Titanium White, Raw Umber, Cobalt Turquoise Hue, Medium Grey Value 6
- Viva Las Vegas Stamps
- Vintage Book Print
- DecoArt Americana Decopage paper, Victorian Romance
- Tsukineko StazOn ink
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW FOR THE STEP BY STEPS:
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.