Hi crafty friends.
I’m Jeanine (MY ARTY HEART), and today I am back with another art journal project for you.
So I got this idea for a journal spread from my friend who knows I love Llamas and Alpacas, and then just ran with it form there… check out this cutie from my local petting zoo…
I have a video for you on this project, and you can view it here:
Step by step instruction for you below:
- I started off this page by playing a bit with my Gelli Arts gel plate and some dylusions paints to create a background. I stamped it directly onto my art journal.
- I combined 2 stencils to make one image. I used TCW820 Mr Snowman and TCW817 Drama Llama with some dark brown paints.
- I colored the holly for some color.
- Next I used a alphabet stamp to stamp the words : Fa La La La La La Llama.
- I then made some foggy snow using TCW Heavy body acrylic paint – Spun sugar.
- Lastly I made some white highlights on the Llama and the words.
I hope you enjoyed this Christmas inspired Art journal Page
Thanks for checking out my blog post today, I would really appreciate it if you followed me on Social media, so see what I get up to. Here is a link for you to all my platforms: MY ARTY HEART
One thought on “Fa La La La LLama | Art Journal Page”
Haha, fa la la, so cute!!