I am happy to be posting a new project for you today using the “Welcome” DIY Rustic Sign Stencil. I have been looking for the right substrate to use with the DIY Stencils and was excited to finally find a wood plank (5″ x 18″) that was a perfect fit for the “Welcome” stencil. See the video below for the Step by Steps.
- Heavy Body Acrylic: Raspberry Sorbet, Lemon Custard, Orange Slice, Black Licorice, & Spun Sugar
- Black Modeling Paste
- DIY Rustic Sign Stencil, Welcome TCW2169
- 6×6 Blooming Garden Stencil TCW810
- Deco Art Vintage Effect Color Wash Paint
- Walnut Hollow Bark Edge Board
Video Steps by Steps
I had so much fun making this one that I am going to have to make a few more! Maybe even a cold and frosty “Let it Snow” sign with a few snowflakes…yes, I think that sounds promising!
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.