Thanks for joining me today as I share a super cute mini junk journal that I created using the new stencils and heavy body acrylic paints from The Crafter’s Workshop, along with some great supplies from Canvas Corp Brands!
First up, here are the Canvas Corp products that I used:
- Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists
- Natural canvas sheet
- Teal burlap sheet
- Mini clothespins
- White fluted paper
- Yellow & ivory ribbon stripe paper
- Jute roping
The Crafter’s Workshop supplies included:
- Heavy body acrylic paints
- New stencils: all are listed below as I show how I use them!
- Light & Fluffy modeling paste (did not use in the end!
More layering was added with the Positivity stencil and acrylic paints. I also added a bit more Glimmer Mist and a few sections of color to fill in the canvas more.
Some additional marks were added with white and black paint pens. I finished the canvas cover off by adding words using the Julie’s Words stencil.
I stenciled a fun lace design using the Octogonal Lace stencil on a piece of teal burlap that I used for the spine of my junk journal.
The next step was to put my art junk journal together! I made a quick video to show how I did this. Check it out:
The pockets made from Canvas Corp cardstock sheets were glued on using Beacon 3-in-1 glue which dries super quick!
This junk journal was a super fun match up between The Crafter’s Workshop and Canvas Corp Brands complete with a GIVEAWAY!
Over $50 worth of CCB and TCW goodies to one lucky winner.
What would a match up be without a fun prize!!!! Here is your chance to get your hands on a wonderful collection of products from The Crafter’s Workshop and Canvas Corp Brands. Here is all you need to do….
1. leave a comment here on any or all of the Match Up Posts during the month of February with The Crafter’s Workshop and CCB. You can leave one on each post for more chances to win. Don’t forget to include #tcwccbmatchup so we can find you!!!
2. and/or leave a comment on the TCW Facebook page and the CCB Facebook page. Don’t forget to include #tcwccbmatchup so we can find you!!!
3. and/or leave a comment on any of the TCW Instragrms posts and the CCB Instagram posts where you see any of the projects from the CCB team or the TCW team. Don’t forget to include #tcwccbmatchup so we can find you!!!
You can follow along by searching #tcwccbmatchup too. If you love what you see and would like to join our Facebook group the CCB Collective – ask to join today.
Thanks for joining me today…
The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team Member