The Crafter’s Workshop Products
- Ronda Palazzari Designs Mini Cafe Latte TCW 434S
- Ronda Palazzari Designs Texturized TCW 437
- Rebekah Meier Designs Mini Coffee Splotch TCW458S
- Sweet Die
- Imagine Crafts Craft Mat
- Spray Bottle and Water
- Radiant Neons Inkpads – Electric Pink, Electric Orange
- Brilliance Starlight Black Inkpad
- Imagine Crafts Gold Embossing Powder
- Spellbinders Grand Calibur and Plates
- Watercolor Paper
- Gray CardstockA
- Ivory Cardstock (top-folded A2 card)
- Orange Sequins
Press splotches of Electric Pink and Electric Orange onto the Craft Mat. Spritz them with water and allow the colors to start blending. Press the smoother side of the watercolor paper into the blended inks and let any excess drip off. Air-dry the paper for a few minutes, cover it with printer paper, then press it with a dry iron on the cotton setting.
Stencil the coffee cup background with the Radiant Neons and dry the ink. Stencil the details and steam with Starlight Black and dry the ink. Stencil the heart on the coffee cup with VersaMark and emboss it with gold powder.
Stencil some of the dots from Texturized with VersaMark and emboss them with gold powder. Stencil the Coffee Splotch circle onto the card with Starlight Black.
Diecut ‘Sweet’ from the inked watercolor paper and gray cardstock. Layer them for dimension. Attach the sequins. Lots of details here – but trust me, it’s easier done than said. Thanks for visiting – enjoy your day!