Looking for a card to celebrate a great moment? Jean Okimoto here, guest-posting for The Crafter’s Workshop today.
I love the classic simplicity of the mini Petals by Balzer Designs. It’s cool, versatile and plays well with others! Let’s get started…
The Crafter’s Workshop Products
- Balzer Designs Mini Petals TCW442S
- Balzer Designs Mini Word Arrows TCW446S
- Ronda Palazzari Texturized TCW437
- Radiant Neons Inkpads – Electric Pink, Electric Orange
- VersaMark Inkpad
- Imagine Crafts Gold Embossing Powder
- Brilliance Lightning Black Inkpad
- Bazzill Basics Flamingo Cardstock
- Textured White Cardstock (top-folded A2 card)
- White Cardstock
- Foam Dots
Stencil Mini Petals with Electric Pink and Electric Orange. Dry the inks. Stencil portions of Texturized over it with VersaMark and emboss it in gold. Trim it, ink the edges with Electric Pink and attach it to the card. Stencil the “today” arrow with Lightning Black, cut it out and attach it with foam dots. Add the sequins.
Thanks for visiting…enjoy your day!