Hi there, Jean Okimoto guest-posting here at The Crafter’s Workshop. I love flowers – and stenciling – so the Mini Wildflowers design was perfect for today’s card.
The Crafter’s Workshop Products
- Mini Wildflowers by Ronda Palazzari Designs TCW 433s
- Mini Word Arrows by Balzer Designs TCW 446s
- Texturized by Ronda Palazzari TCW 437
- Radiant Neons Inkpads – Electric Green, Electric Purple, Electric Blue, Electric Pink
- Delicata Silver Shimmer Inkpad
- Memento Gray Flannel Inkpad
- White Cardstock
- Textured Light Gray Cardstock (4-⅝” x 6-¼” card)
- Pink Cardstock
- Foam Dots
- Pink Sequins
Stencil Mini Wildflowers onto white cardstock with the Radiant Neons. Dry the inks. Stencil the dotty pattern from Texturized over the flowers with Silver Shimmer – move the stencil around to add an assortment of inkspots. Attach the design to light gray cardstock for dimension, trim it, and attach it to the card.
Stencil “hello” from Word Arrows on pink cardstock with Gray Flannel. Attach it with foam dots. Attach pink sequins.
Mix, match and layer your favorite Radiant Neons over the flowers for custom colors and create a set of these cards for someone special!
Thanks for visiting…