Hey there! It’s Lain Ehmann, scrapbooking superhero and queen of the fast crafting project! Today I’ve got a short video to show you how to create this custom card in less than five minutes — PROMISE. 🙂
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Cubist Template (TCW248)
- Smooth white cardstock trimmed to 4×5-1/4″
- Blue notecard folded to 4-1/4×5-1/2″
- 3 coordinating colors of acrylic crafters paint with dauber top (I used plum, turquoise blue, and yellow)
- Bakers twine (I used yellow and white)
- Button (I used blue)
- Sentiment stamp (I used “Thinking of You” by Paper Smooches)
- Small bit of yellow cardstock
- Glue dots
- Square punch
- Flower punch
- Black stamping ink (I used Versafine)
Once you have all your materials together, you’re ready to crank!
(Click above to watch video on Vimeo, then afterwards, come back here!)
And there you have it. A cute custom card in just a few minutes!
I hope you enjoy this little tutorial. For more project ideas like this, come visit me at LayoutaDay.com!
P.S. Leave a comment and let me know if you prefer photo tutorials or video tutorials. I aim to please!
One thought on ““Brick” Custom Card in Less than Five Minutes!”
So cute, Lain. I love it!
For me personally, I prefer photo tutorials because they are silent and don’t bother anyone around me. Also, I can skip to the information I need when I’m following along.
Video is nice as you don’t run the risk of skipping a step that is obvious to you (but not necessarily your audience) but it takes a lot more time to watch.