Hey there! It’s Lain Ehmann, scrapbooking superhero and queen of the fast crafting project! Today I’ve got a short video to show you how to create this custom card in less than five minutes — PROMISE. 🙂
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Cubist Template (TCW248)
- Smooth white cardstock trimmed to 4×5-1/4″
- Blue notecard folded to 4-1/4×5-1/2″
- 3 coordinating colors of acrylic crafters paint with dauber top (I used plum, turquoise blue, and yellow)
- Bakers twine (I used yellow and white)
- Button (I used blue)
- Sentiment stamp (I used “Thinking of You” by Paper Smooches)
- Small bit of yellow cardstock
- Glue dots
- Square punch
- Flower punch
- Black stamping ink (I used Versafine)
Once you have all your materials together, you’re ready to crank!
And there you have it. A cute custom card in just a few minutes!
I hope you enjoy this little tutorial. For more project ideas like this, come visit me at LayoutaDay.com!
P.S. Leave a comment and let me know if you prefer photo tutorials or video tutorials. I aim to please!