Lori here, back again to share with you a bright and easy card to make with the Wallflowers Stencil, Light and Fluffy Modeling Paste and spray inks. I am so tired of the cold and snow that thinking about a little sunshine was just what I needed. Check out the Mixed Media Tips video below for the step by steps.
The Crafter’s Workshop Products:
- Tsukineko Ink Potion #9
- Tsukineko Fireworks! – Lilac Posies, Lady Bug, Dandelion, Tangelo
- Tsukineko VersaMagic Cloud White
- Tim Holtz Ideology Big Chat Stickers
- Celebrate It Sheer White Ribbon
- Master’s Touch 40lb Watercolor paper
- 12 x 12 White Cardstock
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW FOR THE STEP BY STEPS:
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.