I don’t know about you but the first snow of the year always makes smile! I enjoy watching the big fluffy snowflakes as they cover the bleak winter landscape with a layer of glistening white. This is what I was thinking about when I made this card. Isn’t wonderful? Finding joy in the small moments that life offers.
The Crafter’s Workshop Products:
- Inspired Inc Color Mists; Clear & Grey
- Mister Huey’s Color Mist, Bonny blue
- Tsukineko VersaFine Clair, Nocturne
- Tsukeneko VersaMagic, Turquoise Gem
- Celebrate It 36o, Sheer White Ribbon
- Snowflake stamps
- Sizzix Thinlits, Flurry #1
- Neat & Tangled, Bright Baubles
- Hero Arts, Glitter Paper
- White Cardstock
- Light Blue Cardstock
Check out the Video below for the Step by Steps:
Hope you enjoyed this project!
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.