The 2016 Crafter’s Workshop Design Team Application
We are a family-owned, independent manufacturer & distributor of some very cool templates and stencils and we are looking for new design team members to promote our amazing products. If you’d like to be part of one of the most creative and versatile design teams out there, this call is for you!!!
We are looking for dedicated design team members that work well with deadlines, direction and have a creative spirit.
As a design team member for The Crafter’s Workshop (TCW), you will serve a 12-month term beginning 5/1/2016.
As part of the The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team you will receive…
- A variety of The Crafter’s Workshop products and advance releases of new TCW products when applicable
- Endorsement fees for published layouts
- Amazing products from Preferred Partners throughout your term
- Payment for trade show samples when requested.
Your responsibilities as part of the The Crafter’s Workshop Team will be:
- Effective and timely communication.
- A passion for using The Crafter’s Workshop stencils.
- Good project photography skills – clear, properly exposed photos are mandatory.
- 2-3 projects per month consisting of (but not including all every month) blog posts on TCW blog and your personal blog, and Preferred Partner/Blog Hop projects. These dates will be provided to you through our editorial calendar. Tutorials – either video or step-out are always appreciated.
- Keeping your personal blog up to date and hyperlinking The Crafter’s Workshop at every opportunity. Using and hyperlinking Preferred Partners product is also required.
- Active participation in TCW Social Media channels ie Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google + and YouTube involvement. Social Media is big in the industry and we want you to be a part of it!!!
- We encourage submissions to magazines and publications.
- Special projects as per requested for shows, catalogs, promotional items and trade shows.
If you are interested in being a part of a fantastic team, please complete the following online application by March 25, 2016. No late submissions will be accepted. New members of The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team will be announced April 6, 2016.
**please note, this application needs to be completed all at once, so please have links ready for examples of your work.**
To apply, click here below on this link: