We are super excited to announce The Crafter’s Workshop first-ever Design Team Call. Our templates and stencils work fabulously with all art styles and with a wide variety of mediums, so we are looking for dedicated design team members that work well with deadlines, direction and have a creative spirit to best showcase The Crafter’s Workshop products. Read below for all the details.
DEADLINE is April 15, 2015 11:59 pm EST. Please read carefully.
The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team Application
We are a family-owned, independent manufacturer & distributor of some very cool templates and stencils and we are looking for new design team members to promote our amazing products. If you’d like to be part of one of the most creative and versatile design teams out there, this call is for you!!!
As a design team member for The Crafter’s Workshop (TCW), you will serve a 6-month term beginning 5/5/2014.
As a part of the The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team you will receive…
- A variety of The Crafter’s Workshop products and advance releases of new TCW products when applicable
- Endorsement fees for published layouts
- Amazing products from Preferred Partners throughout your term
Your responsibilities a part of the The Crafter’s Workshop Team will be:
- Effective and timely communication.
- Good project photography skills – clear, properly exposed photos are mandatory.
- 2-3 projects per month consisting of (but not including all every month) blog posts on TCW blog and your personal blog, and Preferred Partner/Blog Hop projects. These dates will be provided to you through our editorial calendar. Tutorials – either video or step-out are always appreciated.
- Keeping your personal blog up to date and hyperlinking The Crafter’s Workshop at every opportunity. Using and hyperlinking Preferred Partners product is also required.
- Active participation in TCW Social Media channels ie Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google + and YouTube involvement. Social Media is big in the industry and we want you to be a part of it!!!
- We encourage submissions to magazines and publications.
- Special projects as per requested for shows, catalogs, promotional items and trade shows.
If you are interested in being a part of a fantastic team, please send the following information in a single email:
- Name, address, daytime/evening phone number and email address.
- Do you consider yourself a ‘niche’ crafter i.e. Do you only create layouts, cards, DIY, mixed media art, home décor, fabric art?
- Short biography.
- Links to any online galleries, blogs, social media channels ie Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and video streams ( YouTube, Ustream, Vimeo)
- List or attached resume of other design teams you are or have previously been on.
- A brief paragraph letting us know why you would like to be a part of the The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team.
- 3-5 examples of your work that will best showcase what you will bring to TCW table. (Layouts, cards, altered art, mixed media, sewing projects, crafts etc.) Make sure to list any special techniques you’ve used with TCW stencils . Please no photos bigger than 500kb each.
- Anything else you feel we need to know about you.
Please submit your application to [email protected] by April 15, 2014 with “The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team Application” as the subject. No late submissions will be accepted. New members of The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team will be announced by May 5, 2014.
29 thoughts on “The Crafter’s Workshop First EVER Design Team Call”
this sounds amazing and I already use your masks.. love them.. so versatile with so many mediums to use with them.and great on so many different types of projects. Could you confirm if it’s and OPEN DT call to Canada also? Thanks
They are so versatile, aren’t they? Yes, the DT call open to Canada too.
thanks ….just sent my submission in even before knowing.. couldn’t miss out on this opportunity..
OMG! I would LOVE to enter but there is no spare time. I am sure only the best will make it to the team. *hugs*
I sent in my application!!!! OMG THRILLED beyond words!
I would LOVE to participate! Is it for internationals too?? I live in Chile…
It is an open DT call.
Oh my, I just sent you my submission. Crossing my fingers.
awesome, so excited!! Sent you mine Cheryl 🙂
I own (and use daily) nearly 200 of your amazing stencils, on to this now!
So glad to read that you do accept International applications, I live in Germany and I will send in my application 😉 Keeping my fingers crossed!
Does the submission need to showcase TCW stencils?
While using TCW stencils/templates is not specifically required for all projects submitted, we would like to see projects showcasing your stencil skills.
Wow, thank you!
I sent an email right now 🙂
This call is it open internationally?
Yes, the call is an open call
Wow what an exciting opportunity! Thanks so much!
If my other “perspective” doesn’t come through, I will apply here. Or shall I apply and if they come through we can just remove my application? Timing….
Ohhhhh This is exciting-!!!
just filling out my application now-I’m crazy about stenciling and excited about this chance!
I would like to send the application, I was just wondering, do the works we submit have to be unpublished ones? Thank you so much!
No, Zoey, they do not have to be unpublished works. We ask that you send us some examples that you feel are most reflective of you and your work! Of course we would love to see your work with stencils. Look forward to seeing your application.
I just sent in my application, but I forgot to include the techniques I used with my pictures. I hope this doesn’t effect my chances! Also, I am wondering, will you contact the people you select directly, or should we check back here?
We will contact the people we select directly. Thank you for submitting your application.
I just emailed you my application. 🙂
I sent my application. Thank you !!!
I send my aplication!!!!
Hugs from Brazil
I sent my application too!
Can’t wait to see the results!!