Today I am sharing a card featuring a layered background created with stencils, acrylic paint and rubber stamps. I love seeing a card come to life with each new layer added! There is always a little surprise at the end when you see the full effect of the depth created within the layers. And the final touch, pairing it with an interesting and meaningful saying to finish things up. (For the steps by steps, see the video below.)
The Crafter’s Workshop Products:
- Texturize Stencil (12”x12” & 6”x6”), TCW437
- Gel Medium Gloss, TCW9006
- Clear Gesso, TCW9007
- Heavy Body Paint – Raspberry Sorbet, TCW9020
- Heavy Body Paint – Licorice, TCW9015
- Acrylic Paint & Sprays
- Archival Ink
- Script Stamp
- Tissue Paper
- Pitt Pens
- Dye Ink pad
- Viva Las Vegas Stamps, Clock Face
- Lori’s Cards & Creations, Ralph Marston Quote
Check out the Step by Step Video below.
Thank you for stopping by the TCW Blog to check out today’s project!
THE CRAFTER’S WORKSHOP PROVIDED ME WITH SOME PRODUCT TO CREATE THIS PROJECT. THE OPINIONS I SHARE ARE SOLELY MY OWN.