The 2018-19 Crafter’s Workshop Design Team Application
We are a family-owned, independent manufacturer & distributor of some very cool Stencils and Mixed Media goodies. We are looking for new design team members who love our stuff, and who want to promote our products all over social media. If you’d like to be part of the TCW Design Team, this call is for you!!!
Please read all of the details below before submitting your application.
We are looking for dedicated design team members with a creative spirit and active blog who are passionate about stenciling, who love The Crafter’s Workshop products, and who have demonstrated amazing stenciling skills on their personal blog/website. DT members must also be able to work well with deadlines and direction.
As a design team member for The Crafter’s Workshop (TCW), you will serve a 12-month term beginning 8/1/2018.
As part of The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team you will receive…
- A variety of The Crafter’s Workshop products and advance releases of new TCW products when applicable
- Endorsement fees for published projects
- Amazing products from Preferred Partners throughout your term as available
- Payment for trade show samples when requested
- A supportive encouraging network with our Design Team
Your responsibilities as part of The Crafter’s Workshop Team will be:
- A passion for using The Crafter’s Workshop stencils exclusively during your term.
- Effective and timely communication.
- Great project photography skills – PROPERLY EXPOSED PHOTOS IN FOCUS ARE MANDATORY.
- 2-3 projects per month consisting of (but not including all every month) blog posts on TCW blog and your personal blog, and Preferred Partner/Blog Hop projects. These dates will be provided to you through our editorial calendar. Tutorials – either video or step-out are always appreciated.
- Keeping your personal blog up to date and hyperlinking The Crafter’s Workshop at every opportunity. Using and hyperlinking Preferred Partners product is also required.
- Active participation in TCW Social Media channels ie Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Google + and YouTube involvement. Social Media is big in the industry and we want you to be a part of it!!!
- We encourage submissions to magazines and publications and pay endorsement fees for approved published projects.
- Special projects as per requested for shows, catalogs, promotional items, and trade shows.
If you are interested in being a part of a fantastic team, please complete the following online application by June 15, 2018. No late submissions will be accepted. New members of The Crafter’s Workshop Design Team will be announced June 30, 2018.
**please note, this online application needs to be completed all at once, so please have links ready for examples of your work once you start the application form – while use of TCW stencils on your samples is not mandatory (though we’d love to see you share the #TCWstencilLove), great stenciling skills are- there are three pages, so make sure you click NEXT at bottom of each page to continue **
To apply, click here below on this link: