Our friends over at Paper Crafters Corner are doing a HUGE giveaway of misting and spraying products. Including a set of 3 mini templates (see photo above!!)
You can see all of the prizes here. BUT you must leave a comment here.
Here’s a Dina Wakley layout that uses drips and sprays:
Thank you Susan for inviting The Crafter’s Workshop to play along!!
Without further ado, the recipient of the giveaway from last week’s giveaway is:
I am grateful for my family and health! Thank you for giving us beautiful and fun stencils!
Karen, please contact us so we have your address and can get the stencils to you when they are out.
I’ve been getting asked this a lot, so here’s the skinny on creating your own stencils…
- You need to be able to order these wonderful stencils of yours in quantities of 100 pieces per style, per size.
- You need to submit them to me (Jaime at thecraftersworkshop dot com) in Adobe Illustrator. If you don’t have or don’t know how to use Adobe Illustrator, you can hire a graphic artist, OR you can have us convert your designs for an hourly fee. (The more intricate, or in need of “clean up”, the longer the job will take. The higher the charge will be.)
- Before you even hand me the image(s), print out your designs on paper. Cut them out as you would like them to be cut as a stencil. Make sure they don’t fall apart. (Think about a bulls-eye design. If you cut out the middle circle, then cut out the next ring, then cut out the next ring, then the next ring, what do you get?? A BIG HOLE IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR PAPER!) In other words, that won’t work.
- Once we have the finished design and the quantity you want to order, we will work on a quote for you. We can not give you a quote without seeing the image. The more intricate the image, the more expensive the stencil.
- We will assume that you want these stencil unpackaged (bulk). If you want them packaged, we can talk about the options and the expense.
- When you approve the design(s) we will ask for pre-payment via credit card or PayPal. It can take 4-6 weeks to produce these depending upon how busy our production schedule is. When they’re ready, we’ll let you know the shipping charges and discuss how you want them shipped.
- This is about a 3 month process depending upon how quickly you respond to us with answers and revisions.
We do not typically add private label designs to our line unless we feel they would appeal to a wide, international audience. If that is the case, we can discuss that with you.
Also, we respect your creative talents and will not knowingly copy anything you submit. With that said, we do have over 100 designs on the “drawing board” at any given time. If you thought of something last week, chances are, someone else has thought of it too.
The ball is in your court. When you’re ready, shoot me an email and be prepared to send an Illustrator file.
Let those juices flow!